Join us for a unique mandala glass painting workshop where you can learn how to paint your very own Fairy Light Bottles and Glass Jar Tealight Holders. Turn these simple everyday household items into beautiful artwork that will be the centre of attention in your home. You will learn how to design mandalas in a few simple steps. You will be provided with a choice of bottles and glasses, dotting tool sets and a large selection of acrylic glass paints. You'll be going home with a completely new artistic skill :)
Where: Cabbage Rose, Foxlowe Arts Centre, Stockwell St, Leek ST13 6AD
When: 27th January, Saturday, 2-5 pm
Previous mandala painting experience on canvas or paper is preferred but not essential.
About the workshop:
- To warm up for the activity ou’ll have a short fun quiz about colours. Don't worry, you won't be marked :)
- You’ll learn the use of enamel/glass acrylic paint, dotting tools and everything else you’d need to prepare and paint glass. There'll be plenty of time to practice!
- You’ll be able to choose bottles with fairy lights and jars with tealights to paint on- as many as you can make in the 3 hours :)
- You’ll learn how to paint free-handed without the help of a stencil to guide you.
- And of course there’ll be tea, coffee and cakes/ biscuits.
Please book in time to make sure you'll have a place. Spaces are limited.
Previous booking is essential.